Collection: Dry Skin
You can determine if you have dry skin by observing how your skin feels after face wash:
- After washing your face, if your skin feels tight, rough, or appears flaky, it's likely you have dry skin.
- Dry skin can sometimes have a dull appearance and may be prone to redness or irritation.
- If you consistently experience discomfort or dryness after cleansing, it's a sign that your skin may be dry and in need of extra moisture and hydration.
How to Know Your Skin Type
- Flaky, dry or red patches
- Tight appearance
- Looks dull or lackluster
- Lines may develop easily
- Little to no pores or shine