Home Remedies for a Healthy Skin Care Regime
Experimenting with range of skin care products has made your skin lose its sheen at a very early age? Lets look for some home remedies for a healthy skin care regime with easily available ingredients in your kitchen.
With unhealthy eating habits, hectic schedules, pollution and inadequate sleep; it becomes difficult to keep a healthy skin regime. The supermarkets are overflowing with range of chemical laced skin care products, which can be harmful for the skin. Are you aware your natural skin care regime can begin with easily available products in your kitchen? Let us delve into some home remedies that will help you fight ageing.
- Aloe Vera gel and honey – Extract gel from the leaves of Aloe Vera plant and apply on your face and neck. You can also add honey for a smoother skin. Keep it for 20 minutes and allow it to dry. Then rinse it with lukewarm water. For better results do it for three to four times in a week. Aloe Vera helps in tightening of skin as it contains malic acid, which improves its elasticity.
- Coffee – Take 1/4th cup of grounded coffee, two tablespoons of coconut oil, 1/4th cup of brown sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Mix coffee, coconut oil, cinnamon powder and brown sugar and gently scrub on your face and neck. Scrub for about 5 minutes and then use lukewarm water to rinse it off. Do this once a week.
Coffee contains caffeine, which makes your skin soft and firm by eliminating fat and moisturizing the skin. The ground coffee will gently exfoliate your skin and the antioxidants in it delay the aging process.
- Spirulina powder and honey facemask – Mix 1 tbsp. Kamree spirulina powder with 1 tbsp. organic honey to make a paste. Apply this mask evenly on your cleansed face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. This mask helps keep your skin young and nourished.
- Honey and egg yolk – Take 2 tbsp of honey, 1 egg yolk and add 2-3 drops of water to it. Mix them well. Make a paste out of the mixture and apply it on your skin. Once dry, wash with cold water. This egg and honey mask helps keep the skin tight and reduces sagging.
- Anti Age Delineating Masque – Wet your face and apply a thin layer of Kamree Anti Age Delineating masque all over your face. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water.
The masque is an anti-ageing treatment for firmer and brighter skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It comprises of Shilajit, which is known for its rejuvenating properties.
- Ripe papaya, Aloe Vera gel, Orange Slice and Strawberry – Take 1 tsp of Aloe Vera gel, 1 small piece of ripe papaya, 1 orange slice (de-seeded), 1 small piece of strawberry and add to a blender. Blend until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream. Gently massage each part of your face with the cream, using wide circles, sweeping from under your ears, down toward your throat, and up along your jawline. This cream is good for oily skin.
Regular use of these natural ingredients keeps skin nourished lifelong. These not only protect the skin from ageing but also keep it refreshed inside out.